Verduren warrants the product Verduren hygienic sustainable seamless flooring for healthcare, (Verduren), for ten years from the date of purchase.
What Is Covered?
Verduren warrants that its product Verduren will:
– be free from manufacturing defects.
– not rip, tear, or gouge from normal use.
– not permanently indent from normal use.
– not permanently stained from common use.
– not permanently scuff from shoe soles.
– not discolored from moisture or underlayment panels.
Verduren warrants installation by Verduren certified installers contracted be Verduren. Verduren warranty does not cover labor costs or workmanship from third-party installation.
Within one year: if a defect covered by this warranty is reported to Verduren in writing within one year of purchase, Verduren will supply new material of the same or similar grade sufficient to repair or replace the defective material.
Within five years: if a defect covered by this warranty is reported to Verduren in writing after one year but within five years of purchase, Verduren will pay 50 percent towards the repair or replacement of any defective material with the same or similar grade.
Between five and ten years: if a defect covered by this warranty is reported to Verduren in writing after five years but within ten years of purchase, Verduren will pay 25 percent towards the repair or replacement of any defective material with the same or similar grade.
What Is Not Covered By This Warranty?
The following are not covered by this warranty:
– Improper use.
– Damage caused by fire, flooding, or intentional abuse.
– Damage caused by cutting from sharp objects.
– Damage caused by abuse such as moving appliances across the floor without adequate protection.
– Damage by spiked shoes and chairs or other furniture without floor protection.
– Differences in color between products and samples or photographs.
– Failure of the floor to adhere to the subfloor due to, for example, moisture, alkaline or hydrostatic.
– Change in color as a result of the natural character of the floor by uv-light.
– Pressure from the subfloor.
– Damage or discoloring caused by use of chemicals not being approved in our chemical resistance list.
– Any damage caused by not using Verduren primer and Verduren Urethane Sealer together.
– Normal wear and tear of the product.
The precast optional skirting for Verduren is a prefabricated 70mm skirting which is glued to the wall prior to installing the floor. The color of the skirting is closely matched to the color of the floor. However, it will be possible to see a slight color difference between the floor and skirting due to the effect of light on a horizontal versus vertical surface and because of the different materials. This color difference is not covered by any warranty.
What Is Excluded From This Warranty?
Verduren excludes and will not pay incidental or consequential damages under this warranty. By
Please note: some jurisdictions do not allow exclusion or limitations of incidental or consequential damages or limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you.
THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES BEYOND THIS EXPRESSED WARRANTY. ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE EXCLUDED. VERDUREN EXCLUDES ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. THE REMEDIES CONTAINED HEREIN ARE THE ONLY REMEDIES AVAILABLE FOR BREACH OF THIS WARRANTY.
This warranty extends only to the original end-user and is not transferable. We want you to be happy with your Verduren floor. If you are not, contact us. We can answer your questions and, if necessary, start to process a claim.
Please keep your purchase receipt. Verduren will require the receipt in order to verify date and proof of purchase to resolve any problems that may occur. This warranty applies to floors purchased after January 1, 2018.
1098 Chestnut Bend
West Plains, Missouri 65775