Verduren warrants the product Verduren hygienic sustainable seamless flooring for healthcare, (Verduren), for ten years from the date of purchase.
What is covered?
Verduren warrants that its product Verduren will:
– be free from manufacturing defects.
– not rip, tear or gouge from normal use.
– not permanently indent from normal use.
– not permanently stain from common use. – not permanently scuff from shoe soles.
– not discolor from moisture or underlayment panels.
Verduren only warrants Verduren certified installers. Workmanship errors should be addressed to the contractor who installed the floor. Contractors who have demonstrated expertise in installing Verduren should install your Verduren floor.
Within one year: if a defect covered by this warranty is reported to Verduren in writing within one year of purchase, Verduren will supply new material of the same or similar grade sufficient to repair or replace the defective material. Verduren will also pay reasonable labor costs.
Within five years: if a defect covered by this warranty is reported to Verduren in writing after one year but within five years of purchase, Verduren will supply new material of the same or similar grade sufficient to repair or replace the defective material. Verduren will also pay 50 percent of reasonable labor costs.
Between five and ten years: if a defect covered by this warranty is reported to Verduren in writing after five years but within ten years of purchase, Verduren will supply new material of the same or similar grade sufficient to repair or replace the defective material. Verduren will also pay 25 percent of reasonable labor costs. Verduren will not pay any labor costs to repair or replace materials with defects that were apparent before or at the time of installation.
What is not covered by this warrant?
The following are not covered by this warranty:
– improper installation or use.
– damage caused by fire, flooding or intentional abuse.
– damage caused by cutting from sharp objects.
– damage caused by abuse such as moving appliances across the floor without adequate protection.
– damage by spiked shoes and chairs or other furniture without floor protection.
– differences in color between products and samples or photographs. – failure of the floor to adhere to the subfloor due to, for example, moisture, alkaline or hydrostatic.
– change in color as a result of the natural character of the floor by uv-light.
– pressure from the subfloor.
– damage or discoloration caused by use of chemicals not being approved in our chemical resistance list.
– any damage caused by not using verduren primer and verduren urethane sealer together.
– normal wear and tear of the product
The precast optional skirting for verduren is a prefabricated 70mm skirting which is glued to the wall prior to installing the floor. The color of the skirting is matched by computer to the color of the floor. However it will be possible to see a slight color difference between floor and skirting due to the effect of light on a horizontal versus vertical surface and because of the different materials. This color difference is not covered by any warranty.
What is excluded from this warranty?
Verduren excludes and will not pay incidental or consequential damages under this warranty. By
This warranty extends only to the original end user and is not transferable. We want you to be happy with your Verduren floor. If you are not, contact Verduren. They can answer your questions and, if necessary, start to process a claim. Please keep your purchase receipt. Verduren needs the receipt in order to verify the date and proof of purchase to resolve any problems that may occur. This warranty applies to floors purchased after January 1, 2018.
1098 Chestnut Bend
West Plains, Missouri 65775