- Can this be installed and warranted over a chemically abated floor?
- Can we go over any existing flooring, adhesives, etc?
- Can we see some specification information that shows this meets all codes for sanitary areas such as surgery rooms?
- Do we need to surface profile at all to use this poured floor?
- How do we guarantee color match at start/stop points?
- How do you clean and maintain Verduren?
- Self-leveling isn’t always cost effective or feasible. How do you pour this on an uneven floor?
- What are the moisture limits of this poured floor? RH%? Has it been tested?
- What do you do in a sanitary cove base situation?
- What happens if this is a remodel and there’s existing cabinets or other things that can’t be moved and we pour a new floor? Does it just get poured up against the cabinets?
You are here:
Last Updated On
Yes every floor needs to be profiled before any type of installation.
Table of Contents